On-Demand Maintenance Service
Many property owners want to manage their own properties, but hate dealing with maintenance issues at 2 am. With our new Maintenance Only Service, we’ve solved that problem.
Our experienced team at San Francisco Property Leasing will take care of all the maintenance issues that arise at your property so you can focus on more important things.
We only use licensed & insured vendors, and our services are fast, efficient and affordable.
Issues We Handle
- Clogged or leaking toilets and sinks
- Water damage
- Appliance or electrical failures
- Water heaters leaking or not heating
- Pest control issues
- Broken or cracked windows
- Smoke alarms and CO detectors
- Tenants disturbing the neighbors
- Garage door failure
- Fire alarms going off or not functioning
- Non authorized pets or vehicles
- And most anything else that can occur.
- 1 Unit – $95/month
- 2 Units – $100/month
- 3 Units – $150/month
- 4 Units – $200/month
- 5 Units – $250/month
- 6-10 Units – $50 per unit / month
- More than 10 Units – Contact us
How It Works
Tenants receive an introductory letter from us explaining who we are, and how to submit maintenance requests moving forward via the “Maintenance Portal”, phone, text or email. We take pride in resolving all maintenance request fast and efficiently, thus keeping your tenants happy.
After being notified of a maintenance issue, our senior coordinator will follow up by contacting the tenant to get more information about the issue. This will help us decide on the best long-term solution and vendor for the job. You as the owner will always be kept in the loop unless it’s a minor issue.
As an optional add-on service, we offer leasing services for only a percentage of the monthly gross rent of a particular unit.
We find well-qualified tenants that will make rent collection and your life in general much easier.